Albemarle CiderWorks hosts a Cider Maker's Forum annually dedicated to promoting the art and science of finely crafted fermented cider.
This year's special guests include:
- Ian Merwin - Fruit Scientist at Cornell, http://hort.cals.cornell.edu/people/ian-merwin
- Jocelyn Kozelka - Cider Consultant, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Panacea-Wine-Consulting/159781047402502
- Ben Watson - Author of "Cider Hard & Sweet"
- Chris Lehault - Blogger, drinker, http://www.seriouseats.com/user/profile/idrunkthat
- Tom Burford - Author of "Apples of North America"
- Greg Peck - VA State Pomologist, http://www.arec.vaes.vt.edu/alson-h-smith/people/peck/peck-bio.html
- Tim Edmond - of Potter's Craft Cider, will lead the Beginning Cidermaking course
Cancellation Policy: For refund, cancellations must be received 10 days prior to event.