Join Mojo Pie, also known as local songwriters Susan Munson and Frank Bechter, for an afternoon of live and local music.
MoJoPie was created when Susan Munson invited Frank Bechter to a songwriters workshop, and they've been bringing harmonies to wineries, restaurants and events in Central Virginia ever since. Happy to be returning to Albemarle Ciderworks, both have been featured artists in Charlottesville's First Night Virginia and Jason Burke's Six-Pack Songwriter Series, and they make up 2/3 of the acoustic trio Oh Wow Boy. Susan also rocks many a stage with Alligator, Jeebus, and Mama Tried, as does Frank with Das Homage, The Good Guys, and Her Checkered Past.
Reservations are encouraged if you'd like a table. Otherwise, bring some chairs or a blanket and stake out a spot.
- Because we are mostly outside, music is weather dependent. Please check our Facebook page for up to date information.
- Leashed pets allowed outside.
- Light snacks and hard cider are available for purchase.
- Outside food is allowed; feel free to bring a picnic.
- Our ABC license only allows for consumption of alcoholic beverages purchased at ACW.