The Pollocks are led by Jason Pollock, former guitarist and songwriter for Seven Mary Three. In the mid 1990s, Jason penned such hits as "Cumbersome" and "Water's Edge", sold a few million albums, and toured extensively. His new band was formed in 2014, when a friend told him that he needed to get back into the game, and present to the public his catalog of songs that had been piling up. The music can best be described as American rock, with the right amount of soul: The Rolling Stones meets Jefferson Airplane. There's some Velvet Underground, Bob Dylan, The Beatles and Neil Young thrown in for good measure. The psychedelic South, in three part harmony...
Reservations are encouraged if you'd like a table. Otherwise, bring some chairs or a blanket and stake out a spot.
- Because we are mostly outside, music is weather dependent. Please check our Facebook page for up to date information.
- Leashed pets allowed outside.
- Light snacks and hard cider are available for purchase.
- Outside food is allowed; feel free to bring a picnic.
- Our ABC license only allows for consumption of alcoholic beverages purchased at ACW.