Inspired by the Blue Ridge Mountains and the rich musical traditions tied to them, Tara Mills describes her music as, " original mountain americana;" an original blend of folk, bluegrass, and americana.
Writing and singing most of her life, it wasn't long before Tara picked up a guitar and taught herself how to express the melodies in her head through her songs and hauntingly beautiful lyrics. Influenced by bluegrass, old country, and traditional mountain folk, she creates an original sound that captures true human feeling and emotion. Based out of Charlottesville, VA, Tara plays and writes in a couple of different musical projects.
Reservations are encouraged if you'd like a table. Otherwise, bring some chairs or a blanket and stake out a spot.
- Because we are mostly outside, music is weather dependent. Please check our Facebook page for up to date information.
- Leashed pets allowed outside.
- Light snacks and hard cider are available for purchase.
- Outside food is allowed; feel free to bring a picnic.
- Our ABC license only allows for consumption of alcoholic beverages purchased at ACW.