Make a Board with Someone You Love & Take it Home or Enjoy it by the Fire
Join Dani Landi, owner of Kaas & Cure Board Co. for a special Valentine’s Day Workshop at Albemarle CiderWorks. Dani will walk you through her step-by-step process on how to assemble a beautiful date night cheese and charcuterie board.
Your Ticket Includes:*
- A spot for you and a friend to build one board together (serves 2).
- 60-90 minutes of instruction.
- All cheeses, charcuterie meats, and others items used to create the look.
- 1 bottle of cider of your choice.
- One serving board that is yours to keep and take home.
- A menu of the ingredients used to make the board.
- Time after to enjoy cider and the board you create!
- Learn More Here
*only 1 Ticket is required per board/group of 2.
Danielle and her husband, Dan, opened Kaas & Cure Board Co. in the Summer of 2021. A mobile cheese & charcuterie board trailer that is located on-site at cideries, wineries, special events, and more in the Central, VA area. Visit www.kaasandcure.com for upcoming dates and locations.
Albemarle CiderWorks is a family-owned and operated cidery located in North Garden, Virginia. Opened in 2009, Albemarle CiderWorks is the oldest operating cidery in the state. The Shelton family’s ciders bring the orchard to the glass through carefully selected apples, chosen from both their orchard and those in surrounding counties. They are focused on producing excellent dry ciders that pair well with food and recall the rich cider traditions of America.