Enjoy this energetic and eclectic Irish jam session at Albemarle CiderWorks, every 2nd Sunday of the month: Patrick & Aaron Olwell and Friends play their fine renditions of traditional tunes from 2:30-4:30 pm.
Reservations are *highly* encouraged if you'd like a table. Otherwise, bring some chairs or a blanket and stake out a spot.
- Because we are mostly outside, music is weather dependent.
- Leased pets are allowed outside.
- Light snacks and hard cider are available for purchase.
- Outside food is allowed; feel free to bring a picnic.
- Our ABC license only allows for consumption of alcoholic beverages purchased at ACW. Thank you for your consideration.