Spend an afternoon at Albemarle CiderWorks with folk duo Bomar and Ritter.
Mary Bomar and Bob Ritter met in 1989 in Nashville, Tennessee and since then have been performing their brand of contemporary folk /pop music. Combining a list of strong originals and cover tunes, they have become known for their special blend of vocal harmony, intricate guitar arrangements and easygoing stage manner.
Reservations are encouraged if you'd like a table. Otherwise, bring some chairs or a blanket and stake out a spot.
- Because we are mostly outside, music is weather dependent. Please check our Facebook page for up to date information.
- Leashed pets allowed outside.
- Light snacks and hard cider are available for purchase.
- Outside food is allowed; feel free to bring a picnic.
- Our ABC license only allows for consumption of alcoholic beverages purchased at ACW.