Join us for cider and The Lua Project as they play a new style of music they like to call "Mexilachian" music - a blend of original and traditional music from Mexico, Appalachia, and the Atlantic Basin. It is a very distinct and original sound that is fun, danceable and though unique, it's familiar and easily embraced by multiple cultures.
Reservations are encouraged if you'd like a table. Otherwise, bring some chairs or a blanket and stake out a spot.
- Because we are mostly outside, music is weather dependent. Please check our Facebook page for up to date information.
- Leashed pets allowed outside.
- Light snacks and hard cider are available for purchase.
- Outside food is allowed; feel free to bring a picnic.
- Our ABC license only allows for consumption of alcoholic beverages purchased at ACW.